Book Flights to Las Vegas
Las Vegas is the largest and most vivacious city in the United States. Known as The Entertainment Capital of the World, the city is a fantasy filled with entertainment, excitement, and lots of fun!!
The place is prominently known for its 7-star resorts, casinos and shows. The city has some of the massive and excellent casinos in the world. Jackpot, Black Jackpot, and Poker are the major attractions in Las Vegas.
When to Fly
The best time to book cheap flights to Las Vegas
is in the spring and early fall. At this time of the year, temperature is not too hot but warm. Due to its dry weather, travelers may experience pleasant temperature with slight chances of precipitation.
- High Season: Las Vegas is a famous round-year tourist destination; hence it is difficult to say about high and low seasons. But January through April, and October is considered as the high season to travel to Las Vegas as some of the major holidays fall under these months. Also, January is the coldest month in Las Vegas, though it more feels like an autumn month when you can easily stroll around the city enjoying the views.
- Low Season: July and August are the hottest month of the year tends to keep tourist away, however not all. At this time of the year you can find cheap flight deals to Las Vegas easily.
Top 05 Attractions in Las Vegas
Following are the Top 05 Attractions in Las Vegas where you can spend some quality time with your family, friends, and partner.
- Fremont Street Experience: Located in old downtown Las Vegas, Fremont Street is one of the unique sites to visit while vacationing in the city. It occupies the westernmost five blocks of the streets and some part of the adjacent streets. The street is all covered with LED lights brightening up it with different designs and colors. You can enjoy street performance and special entertainment acts in the outdoors.
- Venetian Hotel: Situated on the Strip, The Venetian Hotel is one of the citys finest resorts. Designed by Kling Stubbins, the hotel has 36 stories with a beautiful shopping arcade inside resembling the city of Venice. This hotel is managed by the Las Vegas Sands. This hotel is also serving as the corporate headquarter for its parent company. This resort is worlds second largest hotel comprising of 4,049 rooms, 3,068 suites and a120,000-sqaure-foot casino.
- Paris Hotel and the Eiffel Tower: ?Owned and Operated by the Entertainment Corporation, Paris Hotel and the Eiffel Tower is one of the most renowned resorts of the city. In front of the resort there is a scale model of the famous Eiffel Tower and a hot air balloon decorated with flashing and neon lights.
- Bellagio Resort: Bellagio Resort is one of the tremendous resorts in the city. The most notable attribute of this resort is an 8-acre lake, housing the Fountains of Bellagio. Destined to romance your senses, this place includes a variety of attractions such as the Conservatory and Botanical Gardens, the Bellagio Gallery of Fine Arts, a spa and salon, and some of the lavishing restaurants. All these things makes it a worth visiting place of Las Vegas.
- Caesars Palace and The Colosseum: Situated at the heart of the Las Vegas Strip, Caesars Palace is one of the premier destinations of the Entertainment Capital of the World. This theatre hosts countless concerts by Elton John, Cher, Shania Twain, Celine Dion, Rob Stewart, and Mariah Carey. This place offers plausible entertainment option and the shows are booked in advance here.
Top 05 Things to Do in Las Vegas
Listed below are the top 05 things you can do while vacationing in Las Vegas:
- Neon Museum:: Originated as the neon boneyard, the Neon Museum is a non-profit organization that has all the signs for Las Vegass historic, arts, cultural, and educational enrichment. This place has the prominent collection of more than 200 unrestored signs, lightened up with ground lighting as well as number of reimpose signs. History and culture lovers will enjoy a good time here exploring things.
- Shopping at Crystal: The Crystal is an art-filled retail district in the Sin City with some of the Global top luxury brands. Visible in a 180-degree-rake form the renowned Strip, the place is a shopping heaven for shopaholics. From Tom Ford to Bulgari to Gucci, youll find everything here. Probably, it is the first place where you can find the exclusive release products or limited-edition product.
- Go for Gondola Rides: Enjoy a romantic and graceful ride down the Grand Canal in a genuine Venetian gondola. Located out in front of the famous Venetian Hotel, it is the best way to explore the shopping arcade in the hotel. With cheapest airfares to Las Vegas, visitors can glide down through the replication canals, striving architectural structures inside the resort.
- High Roller Ferris Wheel on the Linq: If you really want to enjoy the sky high view of the city then you must go for a ride on high-roller ferris wheel. It is one of the most entertaining option to have a gigantic view of the city. You can schedule your ride for sunset to get the perfect pictures.
- Vegas Indoor Skydiving: Indoor skydiving is one of the adventurous things to do for travelers and locals alike. It is surely one of the splendid experiences for the visitors who love adventure. There is always a trained instructor to escort the participants. A special gear is given to the participants before entering the diving area. There is no special experience required to enjoy the Vegas Indoor diving.
How to reach the Las Vegas
McCarran International Airport is the major airport in Las Vegas. You can easily book domestic
flights to Las Vegas through myholidays. Another airport in Las Vegas is North Las Vegas Airport, Henderson Executive Airport and Jean Airport.
How to get around
Many travelers rush to find a taxi or cab as soon as they land to the airport without knowing the best way to explore the city. The Strip is very near to the airport. You can easily reach there by walking. The simplest and quickest way is to get a taxi direct form the airport. It will take approximately 30 minutes, might be less. You can also opt for a limo to pick you up from the airport or you can take a bus straight to the strip. Unless you are thinking to explore the city on your own, a car could be more of an obstacle to your vacation.