Flights from Cairo to Riyadh
Embark on a smooth journey from Cairo to Riyadh, where two cities unfold their tales through the canvas of the sky. With Myholidays ensuring a hassle-free flight booking experience, let's dive into the simplicity of travel. Find comfort in the camaraderie of fellow passengers and the anticipation of cultural discovery as you embark on this aerial adventure.
Cairo to Riyadh Flight Connectivity
Connect effortlessly with Qatar Airways, EgyptAir, Saudia, and Flynas, and many more airlines, creating a seamless bridge between Cairo and Riyadh. These airlines offer various options, turning your journey into a straightforward and diverse experience. Navigate the skies with confidence, knowing that these carriers prioritize your comfort and connection. You can take your pick from direct and connecting flights to RUH airport on this route for a journey personalized for you.
Cairo to Riyadh Flight Schedule
Experience a well-timed flight schedule by EgyptAir and Saudia, ensuring flexibility from dawn till dusk. Your journey becomes a unique and simple note in the grand symphony of exploration. From the inaugural morning departure via Flydubai at 12:05 A.M that ushers in a new day of possibilities to the last evening flight, Saudia, leaving from CAI airport at 11:55 P.M that carry you into Riyadh's vibrant nightlife, choose the rhythm that suits your travel melody.
Riyadh: A Desert Sonata
In Riyadh, the desert whispers tales of ancient allure and modern marvels. Feel the warm embrace of its people, known for their hospitality, as you navigate through the city's bustling souks and futuristic skyscrapers. Riyadh's rich cultural symphony echoes in its historic landmarks, such as Masmak Fortress and the modern wonder, Kingdom Centre Tower.
Cairo: Where History Dances with Modernity
Cairo and Riyadh, both vibrant capitals, share a rich blend of historical charm and modernity. While Cairo boasts iconic wonders like the Pyramids of Giza, Riyadh showcases contemporary skyscrapers alongside traditional architecture. Both cities embrace their cultural heritage, offering bustling markets, diverse cuisine, and a warm welcome to visitors. The dynamic energy of Cairo's streets parallels Riyadh's modern advancements, creating a unique intersection of history, culture, and progress in these bustling metropolises.
King Khalid International Airport (RUH)
Address: Airport Road, King Khalid International Airport, Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Facilities: Prayer rooms, pet relief areas, meeting rooms, sleep pods
Traveling to the city:
- Conveniently located taxi stands offer a quick and direct journey to various parts of Riyadh.
- Multiple car rental agencies operate at the airport, so you can travel to the city on your own.
- Several hotels offer complimentary shuttle services for their guests.
- You can take public buses connecting the airport to different areas within Riyadh.
- App-based ride-sharing services are available as a convenient and efficient transport option.
Cairo International Airport (CAI)
Address: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt
Facilities: Kids play areas, wellness services, business services, relaxation zones
Traveling to the airport:
- Taxis are available throughout Cairo. The journey to the airport takes approximately 45 minutes
- Some hotels offer shuttle services for their guests
- Public buses operate from various parts of the city to the airport
- Board Line 3 (Cairo Metro) for direct access to Cairo International Airport
Travel Tips for Flying from Cairo to Riyadh
- Charge all electronic devices before the flight
- Double-check visa requirements well in advance
- Stay well-hydrated and limit caffeine intake during flight
- Pack a sleep mask and earplugs for better rest on flights
- Choose a comfortable seat, considering legroom
Places to Stay in Riyadh
- 5* Riyadh Airport Marriott Hotel – 5.0 km
- 4* Radisson Hotel Riyadh Airport – 7.7 km
- 4* Radisson Blu Hotel Riyadh Qurtuba – 18.9 km
- 5* Fairmont Riyadh – 20 km
- 4* Braira Qurtubah Hotel – 22.1 km
Places to Visit in Riyadh
Discover Riyadh, where the whispers of ancient traditions mingle with the vibrant hum of modern life. From the lively souks echoing with the tales of the past to the towering skyscrapers that carve the future skyline, Riyadh is a city that seamlessly weaves heritage and progress. These attractions will take you on an unforgettable journey through the best of this city.
- Kingdom Centre Tower
- Souq Al Zal
- Al Masmak Fortress
- King Abdulaziz Historical Center
- Diriyah Gate
Tips for Exploring Riyadh
- Respect local customs and traditions
- The city's weekends fall on Thursday and Friday
- Riyadh experiences hot temperatures, so dress comfortably
- Respectful silence is appreciated in public places during prayer times
- Check for local events, festivals, or exhibitions happening during your visit